Thursday, February 25, 2010

My blog challenge!

Let's see if anyone even reads this blog. I recently discovered the Google reader. It helps me keep up with all my friends that blog. I decided to make a list of things I'm grateful for.
a) I had a rotten day/great night yesterday so that's something to be grateful for. and ABNER and I rocked the WVS last night! Whaoo!
b) I was excited to say my prayers last night, that hasn't happened in a LONG time!
c) I got some cooperation from a group of people at work today which was very very unexpected.
d) I love my family and friends.
e) I have the most ROCK tastic fabric stash! ;)
f) Tomorrow is furlogh day. That sucks $ wise, but I get a 4 day weekend that does not suck!

Happy day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. You know - first you have to tell people you have a blog and then you have to post things more frequently than semi-annually. :) But I read your blog! Give us more!

    ReplyDelete